Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Challenge I Can Embrace

I've seen all kinds of different reading challenges through the years and on different blogs. I've never participated because I didn't think I could ever reach the goal I set for myself.  But this one is perfect for me. I would said 90% of my "reading" is by way of audio book.  I love audio books and the first thing I do after starting the car is making sure the Kindle is plugged in and ready to go.  There are have also been those times, after a long day, I relax in a bubble bath with a glass of wine and listen to a great story.  I am also that person who has sat in a running car after I've reached my destination listing to a story because I can't turn it off at that moment.

So, when I read about the 2013 Audio Book Challenge at Teresa's Reading Corner I knew this is something I wanted to participate in.  My goal is 25 books.
2013 Audio Book Challenge

By the way, there are several bloggers and readers participating in this challenge. I've listed most of them alone the right-hand side of the page under "2013 Audio Book Challenge".  Check them out if you want to find out what everyone is reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment