Saturday, January 12, 2013

Finally

I've been working on getting a website up - an official website (not a blog) for over a year. Every time I started the process I would hit a snag and put it off - for months.  But, enough was enough.  I did all that I could on my own and I was pretty happy with it, but there were still issues and I wasn't completely happy with how it looked.  Thank goodness for Ava Stone! She worked her magic and helped put everything into place.

Even though I loved how it looked, there were still issues with links not working, etc.  So, my second hero would be Roger.  He doesn't have a webpage or much of an online presence.  You see, Roger is my son's best friend and was able to fix the issues in a blink of an eye.  Yep, another example of a kid coming to the rescue of a computer, hyperlink challenged adult.

But, it is finally done and launched and I am very happy with the result.  Hope you can stop by My Website when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment